- PAYMENT PLAN is available.
- CANCELLATION POLICY IS Non Negotiable.
- Our post-treatment is indicated for those with less than 9 weeks post. If it is your first time with us for Post Op and you are less than 9 weeks post-op.
- We ask that you come 30 Mins prior to your appointment start time. Late arrivals will not be seen and a full charge will apply!! NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Your first appointment with us is 90 Mins WHICH ALLOWS FOR (REGISTRATION, CHECK IN, evaluation, Assistance with removing garments, First-time Pictures, faja and compression wear assessment, post-op treatment and Assistance with putting faja and compression after treatment plus home care)
- ALL TREATMENTS INCLUDE MLD & specialized modalities all Based on a Personal need basis.
- Post OP care is recommended for Tummy Tuck- 9 days after
- Liposuction- Next Day or 3 days after Liposuction
- Before and After pics will be taken to follow up with progress.
- Services and packages must be used within a period of no more than 90 days.
- THIS TREATMENT IS RECOMMENDED TO BE DONE TWICE OR THREE A WEEK.
- PLEASE DRINK PLENTY OF WATER TO HELP FLUSH TOXINS
- YOU NEED A FAJA DURING THE COURSE OF YOUR TREATMENTS (Fajas Are Available at our Beauty Boutique)
- PLEASE DO NOT WEAR JEWELRY, LOTIONS OR PERFUME.
Treatments are Per Area
- Additional treatments can be added for a separate fee.
- All Services require a booking fee that will be collected at the time of booking.
- Cancellation policies apply to all booked appointments with no exceptions. We Kindly Ask all our clients to arrive 20 mins prior to their appointment time to check-in. Arriving at the spa at the time your services are Scheduled to commence may not allow us to render the booked service. Any late arrivals will cut your treatment time short to respect the time of the next client. Any arrival past 10 mins of your treatment time will be considered forfeited and you will be charged full treatment amount. Our goal is to ensure that you receive the appropriate time needed to have a successful and enjoyable treatment and to respect the time of the client coming after you. Our policy is strict!!! To avoid a $50 late cancellation fee charge
- We ask that all appointments must be canceled 48 hours in advance. Any cancellations with less than 48 hours will incur a $50 late fee. Same day cancellations/No Shows will be charged full service. a strict policy is enforced without exception. We ask that you cancel via Booker if its done with 24 or 48 hours in advance. The system will not allow late cancelations and you will need to email the Spa to cancel.
- Please only email with Subject: Appointment Cancelation’ to Info@bodyglowspa.com
Please let us know when you schedule your appointment if you are pregnant, have allergies, have recently been injured, or have health concerns so we can advise you of the best choice of spa treatments. We do not see expectant mothers. When you arrive at the spa, you will be asked to fill out a health questionnaire. This will allow us to customize your treatment and make sure all methods used to support your health and never cause harm. Treatments with heat are not advisable for pregnant women or guests with heart conditions or high blood pressure. Body treatments are not advisable for pregnant women or guests who have difficulty lying flat or turning over on the treatment table. If you have a cold or flu, we recommend you reschedule your spa treatments since massage of any kind, including massage in our body treatments and facials, increases circulation, and the release of toxins. This combined with an immune system that is already overtaxed could increase negative symptoms.